Here’s the current state-of-play as of the end of October 2015, and the schedule until mid-December:
- Site preparation: done.
- Site survey and pinning: done.
- Foundation preparation: done.
- Plumbing rough-in: done.
- Septic system: in progress.
- Foundation: pre-cut insulated forms delivered, should be assembled and concrete poured in the first week of November.
- Merk Leno CLT Structure: left factory 26th October; scheduled to arrive in port of Montreal 9th November; customs clearance anticpated by 16th November; delivery after that; assembly hopefully by end of that week…
- Optiwin Windows and Doors: ordered and in production; estimated arrival mid-November.
- Schneiderholz Wood Fibre Insulation: ordered and in production; estimated arrival end of November.
- Walltherm wood stove, tank and solar thermal water heating system: to be ordered for arrival beginning of December.
- Siding and trim: to be ordered; to be installed first two weeks of December.
- Steel roofing: to be ordered; to be installed before Xmas.
The aim is to have a weatherproof shell by Xmas. Then from the New Year, we will be working on the interior.